In order to reward you for your fidelity, a reducing coupon of 10%, available for 3 months, will be sent by mail, in promotional code form, every 400€ (excluding postage).
The purpose of these General Terms of sale is to define the rights and obligations of the customer in the context of on-line selling of products proposed in the e-shop armoria.com.
In case of an effective order, the agreement is governed by the French law and comes in particular under articles L121-16 till L121-20 of the French Consumption Code.
Offers from the e-shop armoria.com are made by :
The offers of products and prices proposed on the website armoria.com shall be valid as long as they are on line and as supplies last.
ARMORIA will be able to change these Terms of Sale at any moment, only if the modifications appear on the website armoria.com.
- Products can be added or deleted on the website armoria.com without warning.
- The form, weight, size and colours of the small scale products may vary a little.
- The photographs, images and texts of the products on the website armoria.com are not contractual. ARMORIA shall not be liable in case of errors
- The products on the website armoria.com are accordant to the French law. ARMORIA shall not be liable in case of non-respect of the law of the country where the products are delivered. The customer or the addressee has to check if he can import or use these products in his country.
- ARMORIA shall not be liable in case of accident or damage while using the products.
- Some cold steel proposed on armoria.com are classified in 6th category. In France, their purchase and possession are free but the carrying is forbidden.
- The statutory warranty against hidden defects provided under for the French Civil Code (section 1641) shall be enforceable.
- The prices of the products on the website armoria.com are indicated in euros. They don't include the shipping and packing costs which are extra.
- ARMORIA posts for each product on the website armoria.com two prices :
* the price including tax (incl. tax : the French V.A.T. is included – 19,6 % or 7 % depending on the products -) for customers who live in metropolitan France, Monaco or E.E.C..
- Prices are automatically indicated incl. tax or excl. tax in the table of the order form, depending on the country of residence of the customer.
- In the event of delivery outside France, the customer or the addressee may have to pay for customs duties or V.A.T. or any other taxes due to the import of products in the country of delivery. The customer or the addressee is also solely responsible for the formalities and payments related thereto.
- Even if prices on the website armoria.com can change without warning, the purchaser is guaranteed the price posted on the website at the time of purchase.
- Title to the ordered products shall pass to ARMORIA upon full and definitive payment pursuant to the Act 30335 dated May 12, 1980. ARMORIA reserves its right to claim the return of the ordered products in case of non payment. Under those circumstances, the customer shall return any product for which the payment has not occurred. The customer shall pay for any costs in connection therewith.
DELIVERY TIME-LIMITS AND COSTS
- For metropolitan France and Monaco, packages are sent by "Colissimo Expert" ; they are given on signature.
For the other countries, packages are given on signature (Colissimo Expert).
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated on the order form. They include packing costs and postage. Postage depends on the weight of the packages and the country of destination. As it is not possible to send in only one package more than 30 kilos, ARMORIA advises the customer to split up the order.
- The day the packages are sent, ARMORIA informs the customer by an e-mail.
- Delivery time-limits are :
* For metropolitan France and Monaco : between 2 and 7 working days
* For the other countries : between 3 and 15 working days.
(ARMORIA proceeds to deliver the products once the complete payment of the order is received).
- These delivery time-limits are indicative. They correspond to the processing of the order and the dispatch of the products. ARMORIA can't be responsible in case of delay.
Particularly, the delay can't give rise to any cancellation of the order, to any reduction of the price paid by the customer, or to any payment of damages, in case of temporary unavailability of products, in case of force majeure (in addition to those which are usually retained by the case law in France : total or partial strikes, wars, riots, interruption of transport facilities or of procurement for any reason whatsoever – inclemency, fire, accident...-), legal or governmental restrictions, computer breakdown, interruption of telecommunications including communication networks and especially internet.
- Products are delivered to the address indicated by the customer in the order form : this address can be different from his.
- In the event of the addressee's absence at the time of the delivery, the products shall be collected at the address indicated by the carrier and according to the carrier's instructions.
If after the period indicated by the carrier, the addressee hasn't collected the products, the products will be returned to ARMORIA which reserves its right to refund to the customer the price of the products (the postage - delivery and return – remaining payable by the customer) and to keep the products.
- In case of non conformity of the delivered product(s) (error on the product(s)) to the indications on the order form, ARMORIA undertakes to exchange the product(s) or to refund the price (and eventually the postage differential) of the product(s) concerned but only if the customer or the addressee has claimed before in writing directly to ARMORIA (by e-mail or registered letter with acknowledgement) immediately upon receipt of said product(s) or 2 days after at the latest.
The customer or the addressee undertakes to return (with a mail) said products provided that they are returned as they stand, without opening the packaging (cd...), in its original condition and packaging, together with all the associated documents.
Postage for the return products will be refunded to the customer or the addressee (conditions of delivery and return must be the same).
- All products are very well packed but they travel at the customer's risk.
- The addressee shall absolutely open the packet(s) (damaged but also undamaged packet(s)).
The addressee shall check the content and the condition of the packet(s) before the carrier or in the enclosure of the place where the packet(s) can be taken. If necessary, the addressee shall :
- note precisely on the acknowledgement of delivery the damages or errors about the product(s) delivered and the cartons (dented, ripped, cut or torn adhesive...),
- reject the parcel as a whole (and indicate the refusal on the delivery note) that contains a broken or damaged product : the carrier has to do immediately a report,
- inform ARMORIA within 2 working days (by e-mail or registered letter with acknowledgement).
Only if this procedure is respected, ARMORIA undertakes to exchange the product(s) concerned (or to refund in case of unavailability) without any extra charges for the addressee.
- In spite of these advises, if the addressee doesn't check the content of the packet(s) (as explained above), he shall absolutely issue handwritten, precise and dated reservations on the acknowledgement of delivery ("contingent on unpacking").
After unpacking, if the addressee notes any damage or error, he shall write to the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgement within 2 working days following the delivery date of the products. A copy of this letter shall be sent to ARMORIA within 2 working days (registered letter or e-mail with acknowledgement).
If these instructions are not respected, the carrier would not be held liable. ARMORIA would have no claim whatever on it and the addressee should personally sustain the damages that ARMORIA would not take over.
In the event of acceptance by ARMORIA to exchange the product(s) (in case of error), the addressee shall return said product(s) to ARMORIA within 7 days at his expenses (registered packet for French addressees).
- ARMORIA accepts credit cards (Visa, CB, Mastercard), checks (issued only by banks domiciled in metropolitan France and Monaco), postal order or I.M.O..
- The customer shall pay the total price of the products (price of products and shipping costs) upon placement of the order and contingent on the exercise of his right of withdrawal.
- When approving the order form, the customer warrants ARMORIA that he has all authority needed to use a payment by credit card or check.
- The order will be registered and ARMORIA will proceed to deliver the items once the complete payment of the order is received.
- In case of irregular, incomplete or non-existent payment, ARMORIA is entitled to block the delivery of the products or to claim the product(s) concerned by the litigious order without any time limit.
* Payment by credit card
- Any order form paid by credit card and signed by the customer by an approval click shall constitute an irrevocable commitment. Computer-based registers, recorded by the system of payment shall be deemed to be the evidence of the communications, orders and payments that have occurred between ARMORIA and the customer.
- Payment by credit card is made in a secured area in which the customer is invited to give the number and expiry date of his credit card.
ARMORIA insure the customer the secure payment by Paybox. By using the S.S.L. (Security Socket Layer) protocol, the card details are encrypted when they circulate on the web. The Armoria Team doesn't know the card details and Paybox doesn't keep them on the server. That's why the customer has to give again his card details when he places a new order.
* Payment by check
- Payment by check is possible only for checks issued by banks domiciled in metropolitan France and Monaco.
- The customer prints the order form, dates and signs it, then sends it with the check made out to the order of ARMORIA to the following address :
ARMORIA, lieu-dit GAILLARDE, 35380 PAIMPONT, FRANCE
* Payment by postal order or I.M.O.
- The customer prints the order form, dates and signs it, then sends it to the following
address : ARMORIA, lieu-dit GAILLARDE, 35380 PAIMPONT, FRANCE
- Failing receipt of the check 10 days from the confirmation of the order by ARMORIA, ARMORIA is entitled to cancel the order.
ORDER AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Each order implies that the customer accepts these General Terms of sale.
- The approval click that the customer makes once he has completely filled the order form, constitutes his irrevocable acceptance of the offer.
- The information given by the customer while he places an order pledge him and ARMORIA shall not be liable in case of errors.
- The personal information requested from and related to the customer (and eventually the addressee) are essential to process and ship his order : ARMORIA undertakes not to reveal these information.
- Armoria.com has been declared to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés). Pursuant to Act dated January 6,1978 (Law 78.17), the customer may exercise his right of access, correction and deletion of the information related to him by writing to
- After placement of his order, the customer will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail to confirm the order including all elements (such as list of ordered products, price, shipping costs...).
- The order will be effective and processed only after the receipt of the bank's agreement. In case of refusal, the order will be cancelled and the customer will receive an e-mail.
- ARMORIA reserves its right to cancel an order if the customer had placed a litigious order before (non payment).
- In spite of its vigilance, if the products ordered would be definitively unavailable, ARMORIA will automatically cancel the order, inform the customer by e-mail and refund the unavailable products (and, if necessary, the differential of shipping costs).
- The customer declares, before placing an order to armoria.com, that the purchase of said products is not in direct connection with his professional activity (resale), such purchase being reserved for his personal use only. ARMORIA shall not be liable in case of resale by the customer or the addressee.
- ARMORIA reserves its right not to process an order in case of problems concerning the order form.
- Pursuant to Section L121-16 of the French Consumption Code, the customer shall have a period of 7 working days as from the delivery to return (with a mail), at his expenses, the product(s) to ARMORIA for exchange or refund.
If this period expires on Saturday, Sunday or holiday, it will be extended to the next working day. The product(s) must be returned to ARMORIA in its original condition and packaging. The product(s) shall neither have been used nor have suffered any damage or modification and shall be in a perfectly clean condition.
This right of withdrawal can't be exercised for books and for unsealed cds, videos...
The return costs must be paid by the customer or the addressee (conditions of delivery and return must be the same).
After the receipt of the product(s), ARMORIA will exchange the product(s) (the customer will have to pay the delivery costs) or refund the price of the product(s).
- In case of litigation, the customer will first ask ARMORIA in order to reach amicable settlements.
- If no amicable settlements were reached, the competent jurisdiction will be the Courts of Rennes.
- Any one or more failure by ARMORIA to enforce any provision of this agreement or to exercise any right shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or remedy on any future occasion.
Armoria.com contains links that lead to other websites. ARMORIA disclaims responsability in case of these websites would contravene the legal and statutory provisions.
SOME PLACES WE LIKE A LOT…
A taper : truly keen....
In Brittany :
40 km west of Rennes, The Broceliande Forest, larger trace of the ancient Breton Forest (7000 hectares) is a real paradise for the lovers of hikes, castles and legendary sites which are often connected to the myth of g Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
People can discover there the marvellous Val Sans Retour (Valley without Return) where Morgaine The Fay may still reign, the Tomb of Merlin, the House of Vivian (the Lady of the Lake), the Fountain of Barenton, the Tomb of the Giants, the Trecesson Castle and the Comper Castle which is animated every year (from april til october) by the Center of Arthurian Imaginary, proposing exhibitions and spectacles…
40 km north-east of Rennes, the Medieval Castle of Fougères (XI th – XV th century) : one of the most important in Europe !
50 km south of Rennes, people can walk calmly in the beautiful barrens of St Just and discover several megalithic monuments. The lovers of furze, broom and heath are completely satisfied !
In Scotland :
Near Queensferry (west of Edimburg), the Blackness Castle : a remarkable fortress from XV th century.
Near Kilmartin, in Argyll (south-west of Highlands), people can be astonished at the presence of some megalithic monuments in which circles and holes have been carved (Achnabreck site) : their origin is still a riddle…
In Glen Coe and Glen Etive (Highlands), people can discover a virgin, green and impressive nature...
On the west coast of Highlands, Loch Torridon and Shieldaig Bay present amazing landscapes : people can shed tears of happiness…
On the north-west coast of Highlands, a stop in the little fishing port of Scourie is absolutely necessary.
People can walk among marvellous landscapes and visit the Handa Island natural reserve.